BOOK RESERVATIONS FOR OUR TOURS EASILY AND CONVENIENTLY ONLINE AND GET SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNTS
The Xenotes Oasis Maya excursion takes you from your hotel accompanied by a specialist guide, to visit four different types of cenotes very near Cancún, with fun activities at each, all in a single day!
Rappel down, in a fully safe manner, without having to be an expert, into Lu'um, the land cenote. Slide down zip-lines into very refreshing waters at lik’, the air cenote. Swim and snorkel at Ha’, the water cenote, and enjoy the kayaking tour through K’áak’, the fire cenote. Or, if you prefer, simply enjoy swimming and spending time with the group. To conclude, relax drifting on inflatable tires
The Xenotes Oasis Maya excursion includes delicious breads, champurrado, coffee and fruits upon exiting each cenote and at the end of the tour, a delicious Glam Picnic with refreshing drinks.
The adventure on cenotes you shouldn’t miss: Xenotes Oasis Maya Excursion!
- Get to know four different types of cenotes on a single day.
- Have fun on rappel, zip-line, kayak and snorkel activities, different at each cenote.
- Enjoy the delicious foods and beverages included.
Note: Activities included in your tour.
- Visit four different types of cenotes with rappel, zip-line, kayak and snorkeling activities.
- Champurrado, coffee, orange juice and pastries at the start of each cenote.
- Glam Picnic at the end of activities (includes vegetable soup, Premium cold cuts and cheeses, served with a variety of rustic breads and dressings to prepare your own meal plus salad. Water, coffee, wine and beer of your choice).
- Specialized bilingual guide.
- Rappel equipment: helmet and harness.
- Snorkeling equipment and two towels.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Round-trip transportation.
- The activities of Xenotes Oasis Maya are intended over 6 years of age.
- Remember to bring your tour’s printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable beach clothes and swimming suit, plus an extra change of clothes.
- Confirm the time and place of departure for your transportation.
- This tour is not recommended if you have heart, lung or spine issues, asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, or if you are or could be pregnant.
- Avoid wearing makeup, sunblock and mosquito repellant that could affect the cenote’s ecosystem, the two latter must be free of the following chemicals to use + benzofenona, etilhexila, homosalato, octil metoxicinamato, octil salicilato, octinoxato, oxibenzona, butil metoxidibenzoilmetano.
- Bring cash or credit card to purchase the photographs of your visit.
- The Xenotes Oasis Maya excursion is available from Monday to Saturday.
- Wearing a lifejacket is mandatory on all water activities.
- Minimum age for Xenotes 6 years. NOTE: for the zip-line activity, a minimum height of 1.40 meters and minimum weight of 40 kg is required.
- Children 6-11 years of age pay half the ticket of an adult (it is essential to show ID at the Park’s ticket offices).
- Children higher than 1.40 m but younger than 12 years of age must show ID to prove their age.
Don`t forget to ask about our discount program. If you book 2 tours you save 10%, and if you book 3 tours you save 15% (Not parks included, just received 10% off). Contact our live chat for more information.
*Discounts per person. Restrictions apply. Prices subject to change without notice.
Time of departure. Depends on your hotel’s location. Approximately 7 in the morning.
For further information, view all prices here
* Children (0-2 years of age, free of charge)
*To see prices in different currencies, click here